Sejong Korean Conversation 1 - Beginner 세종한국어 회화 1 - 초급
『Sejong Korean Conversation』 is designed with the purpose of helping Korean language learners at The King Sejong Institute(KSI) to develop practical Korean language skills, especially focusing on conversation, listening, and communication skills.
Aims and Approaches
• The purpose of this textbook is to provide Korean language learners a reciprocal understanding of Korean language and Korean society, based on the foundation and objectives of the establishment of the King Sejong Institute.
• This textbook is based on the ‘International Standard Curriculum for Korean Language’ and the ‘KSI Standard Model of Education.’ This textbook is developed based on the objectives from the previous Sejong Institute’s standard textbook, 『Sejong Korean』 1, 2, 3, and 4. 『Sejong Korean Conversation 1』 has been developed on the basis of the objectives provided in 『Sejong Korean』 1, 2 while 『Sejong Korean Conversation 2』 is based on the objectives provided in 『Sejong Korean』 3 and 4.
• This textbook is based on the basic 45-hour instruction model from the ‘KSI Standard Model of Education.’ However, by adding extra activities from the Teachers’ Book, it can be used in a language model longer than 45 hours.
• This textbook consists of language instruction based on the framework of the 45-hour model in the ‘KSI Standard Model of Education’ which focuses on the components of speaking and listening in the ‘Conversation Model.’
• The framework consists of a 45-hour model with three part-modules. In accordance with the model, there is flexibility to either omit a module or adopt a configuration depending on the number of hours per classes within each Sejong Institute.
• This textbook includes a wide range of authentic communicative activities and tasks that require language knowledge to improve fluency and accuracy.
• The contents and activities in this textbook have been developed to improve cognitive skills and learning strategies of adult learners.
King Sejong Institute Foundation
King Sejong Institute Foundation (KSIF) is a public institution affiliated with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Government of the Republic of Korea. It was established to oversee the project to provide Korean language education and cultural experiences to the world. Through KSIF, those people interested in learning Korean language, and wanting to experience Korean culture grow a deep understanding and love for Korea.
How to Use This Book 6
1과 저는 이지윤이에요 14
2과 회사에 가요 22
3과 전화번호가 뭐예요? 30
4과 책상 위에 지갑이 있어요? 38
5과 사과 두 개하고 오렌지 세 개 주세요 46
6과 저는 고기를 안 먹어요 54
7과 ‘서울행’을 꼭 보세요 62KONG & PARK USA, INC.
8과 공원에서 자전거를 탔어요 70
9과 친구들하고 축구를 할 거예요 78
10과 할아버지께서 낚시를 좋아하세요? 86
11과 공연장 앞에서 만날까요? 94
12과 좀 춥고 눈도 많이 올 거예요 102
13과 가방이 예쁘지만 좀 무거워요 110
14과 감기에 걸려서 축제에 못 갔어요 118
모범 답안 128듣기 지문 137
대화문 번역 152
문법 설명 162
어휘 및 표현 색인 169