Yonsei Korean in three weeks 3주완성 연세한국어 2
● The ‘Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 2’ was written for the foreigner and overseas
Korean students who seek to learn the Korean language within a short amount
of time. As a textbook for beginners, this was written to help the learner have a
wider understanding of Korea with the necessary lessons in vocabulary, grammar,
culture, and way of thinking.
● Five characters appear in the ‘Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 2’ and the 15 lessons
consist of dialogues about the everyday life of these characters.
● Each chapter of this textbook includes a chapter title, objective, illustration
and introductory questions, dialogue, pronunciation, vocabulary words, grammar,
tasks and culture.
● The chapter title for each lesson is an important sentence taken from the chapter
● The objective for each chapter presents a communication skill and task necessary
to learn in order to motivate the learner and help promote a clearer understanding
of the chapter.
● The main dialogue of each chapter was created with the intention to make
it the most typical and representative type of dialogue concerning a targeted
theme. Each dialogue is made up of 4-6 sentences with 2-3 turns of dialogue.
An illustration and a couple of questions come before the dialogue to help
the learner become interested in the content of the conversation.
● Words from the dialogue that need special attention with pronunciation are
presented separately to help the learner practice the words with accurate
● The main chapter dialogues are presented in English, Japanese, and Chinese
to help the learner easily understand the context and content of the dialogue.
● The selected vocabulary words for the theme of each chapter that the learner
must know are presented with illustrations to help with understanding meaning.
There are 276 words presented in ‘Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 2.’
● The grammar and sentence pattern lessons that come from each chapter’s main
dialogue are explained in the learner’s native language. Following that, the
example sentences are in Korean and are translated into the native language
of the learner. After the grammar presentation, practice questions are included
to help the learner check what he or she has learned.
● There are 3 tasks for each chapter which are consistent with the communication
skill presented in the chapter objective. The tasks adequately address the four
skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing, and for the beginner stage, a
greater emphasis is made on speaking and listening.
● The culture section that pertains to the theme of the chapter and helps in
understanding the Korean language includes an explanation and photograph or
● The sample answers present the answers to the vocabulary and grammar practice.
When needed, sample answers to the tasks are also illustrated.
● In the index of vocabulary and grammar, the new vocabulary, including the
vocabulary related to themes, and grammar lessons are organized in Korean
● As a supplement, translation, grammar practice, listening script, sample answers
and index are provided for the learner’s confirmation of the chapter’s contents
and self-study of the targeted grammar lessons.
#3주 완성 연세한국어 #3주완성연세한국어 # 3주완성연세 한국어
YONSEI KOREAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
Chapter 1 I am a company worker
Chapter 2 How long does it take from your house to school?
Chapter 3 Please stop in front of the department store over there
Chapter 4 It’s raining and the wind is blowing
Chapter 5 It’s spicy but delicious
Chapter 6 Would you like to eat here?
Chapter 7 Let’s go to buy it together, later
Chapter 8 I go swimming about twice a week
Chapter 9 I did my homework and listened to music as well
Chapter 10 You don’t have any longer pants than these, do you?
Chapter 11 I bought a wallet to give to my younger brother
Chapter 12 What did you do when you met your friend?
Chapter 13 Let’s not go to the bowling alley since it’s too far
Chapter 14 Are you able to talk now?
Chapter 15 I had a great time during the last 3 weeks