Yonsei Korean in three weeks 3주완성 연세한국어 3
● The ‘Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 3’ was written for the foreigner and overseas
Korean students who seek to learn the Korean language within a short amount
of time. As a textbook for beginners, this was written to help the learner have a
wider understanding of Korea with the necessary lessons in vocabulary, grammar,
culture, and way of thinking.
● Five characters appear in the ‘Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 3’ and the 15 lessons
consist of dialogues about the everyday life of these characters.
● Each chapter of this textbook includes a chapter title, objective, illustration and
introductory questions, dialogue, pronunciation, vocabulary words, grammar, and
● The chapter title for each lesson is an important sentence taken from the chapter
● The objective for each chapter presents a communication skill and task necessary
to learn in order to motivate the learner and help promote a clearer understanding
of the chapter.
● The main dialogue of each chapter was created with the intention to make
it the most typical and representative type of dialogue concerning a targeted
theme. Each dialogue is made up of 6-9 sentences with 3 turns of dialogue.
An illustration and a couple of questions come before the dialogue to help
the learner become interested in the content of the conversation.
● Words from the dialogue that need special attention with pronunciation are
presented separately to help the learner practice the words with accurate
● The selected vocabulary words for the theme of each chapter that the learner
must know are presented with illustrations to help with understanding meaning.
There are 266 words presented in ‘Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 3.’
● The grammar and sentence pattern lessons that come from each chapter’s main
dialogue are presented. After the grammar presentation, practice, questions are
included to help the learner check what he or she has learned.
● There are 3 tasks for each chapter which are consistent with the communication
skill presented in the chapter objective. The tasks adequately address the four
skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing, and for the beginner stage, a
greater emphasis is made on speaking and listening.
● The informations related to culture are presented in case that pertains to the
theme of the chapter and helps in understanding the Korean language.
● As a supplement, translation, grammar practice, listening script, sample answers
and index are provided for the learner’s confirmation of the chapter’s contents
and self-study of the targeted grammar lessons.
● The sample answers present the answers to the vocabulary and grammar practice.
When needed, sample answers to the tasks are also illustrated.
● In the index of vocabulary and grammar, the new vocabulary, including the
vocabulary related to themes, and grammar lessons are organized in Korean
#3주 완성 연세한국어 #3주완성연세한국어 # 3주완성연세 한국어
YONSEI KOREAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
Chapter 1 Did you learn Korean before coming to Korea?
Chapter 2 I will contact Youngju
Chapter 3 Have you ever seen a public performance in Korea?
Chapter 4 I plan on watching a baseball game tomorrow
Chapter 5 I think there will be traffic because it’s the time people are leaving their offices
Chapter 6 It only takes 5 minutes
Chapter 7 What will you do in the afternoon?
Chapter 8 Try the bibimbab
Chapter 9 Let’s eat patbingsu after eating topokki
Chapter 10 I often go to the singing room with my friends when I am bored
Chapter 11 My hobby is taking pictures
Chapter 12 I want to buy Korean tea
Chapter 13 The price is cheap because there is a sale now
Chapter 14 I bought a T-shirt yesterday but it’s too small
Chapter 15 It snows in Korea but not in Taiwan