Yonsei Korean in three weeks 3주완성 연세한국어 7
• Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 7 was written for foreigner and overseas Korean students who seek to learn the Korean language within a minimal amount of time. As a textbook for advanced learners, this was written to help the learner have a wider understanding of Korea with the necessary lessons in vocabulary, grammar, culture, and attitude.
• Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 7 consists of 15 lessons that help advanced students to learn the vocabulary, expressions, grammar and tasks needed for everyday communication. Five characters appear in Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 7, and each chapter's dialogue is based on their everyday life.
• Each chapter of this textbook includes a chapter title, objective, illustration and introductory questions, dialogue, vocabulary words, grammar, tasks, and cultural information.
• The title for each chapter is the key vocabulary related to the main theme of the chapter.
• The objective for each chapter presents a communication skill and a task necessary to learn in order to motivate the learner and help promote a clearer understanding of the chapter.
• The main dialogue of each chapter was created with the intention to make it the most typical and representative dialogue concerning a targeted theme. Each dialogue is made up of 10–14 sentences with four turns for each speaker. An illustration and a couple of questions come before the dialogue to help the learner become interested in the content of the conversation.
• The selected vocabulary words that the learner must know correspond to the theme of each chapter and are presented with illustrations to help convey meaning. There are 359 unique words presented in Yonsei Korean in 3 Weeks 7.
• The grammar and sentence pattern lessons that come from each chapter's main dialogue are explained in Korean. After the grammar is presented, practice questions are included to help the learner check what he or she has learned.
• There are three tasks for each chapter which are consistent with the communication skill presented in the chapter objective. The tasks thoroughly address the four skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing, with a greater emphasis placed on speaking and listening for advanced learners.
• The culture section pertains to the theme of the chapter and helps in understanding the Korean language with an explanation, photograph or drawing.
• The sample answers present solutions to the vocabulary and grammar practice. When needed, sample answers for the tasks are also illustrated.
• In the index of vocabulary and grammar, the new vocabulary, including the vocabulary related to themes and grammar lessons, are organized in Korean alphabetical order.
• As a supplement, grammar practice, the listening script, sample answers and an index are provided for the learner's confirmation and independent study of the targeted grammar lessons.
#3주 완성 연세한국어 #3주완성연세한국어 # 3주완성연세 한국어
YONSEI KOREAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
Chapter 1 Studying abroad
Chapter 2 Cultural differences
Chapter 3 People's personalities
Chapter 4 Useful information for daily life
Chapter 5 Culture in greetings
Chapter 6 Dreams and taboos
Chapter 7 Changes in the market
Chapter 8 Consumer life
Chapter 9 Fashion and trends
Chapter 10 Language and society
Chapter 11 Conscious change
Chapter 12 Power of visual media
Chapter 13 Internet and privacy
Chapter 14 Tradition and modernity
Chapter 15 Nature and humanity
Supplement Grammar Practice